We are thrilled that you are interested in supporting Sinai Health Foundation by holding a fundraising event. The proceeds from your event will directly impact Sinai Health System, helping it provide the best care in hospital, community and home, focusing on the health conditions with the greatest impact on the overall health of the population.
Sinai Health Foundation is happy to provide the following:
- A letter of endorsement for your event (following a completed and approved Events for Sinai Proposal Form)
- List your event on the Foundation’s Calendar of Events webpage
- The use of the Sinai Health Foundation name and logo (subject to approval)
- Event planning advice and guidance
- Charitable tax receipts for donations over $20.00 based on the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) regulations (where applicable)
- Donation, silent auction and budgeting templates
- The use of Sinai Health Foundation banners (subject to availability)
- The use of our online Personal Fundraising Pages
- Online ticketing and donation pages (not available for first time events; subject to quantity restrictions)
Sinai Health Foundation is unable to provide the following:
- Funding or reimbursements for event expenses
- Apply for gaming or other event-related licenses on your behalf
- Guaranteed attendance by a Sinai Health Foundation or Sinai Health System staff member
- Media contacts or advertising outside of the Foundation’s communication vehicles
- Assistance in managing your budget
- Ticket sales and/or corporate sponsorship sales on behalf of the Foundation
- Mailing lists of Foundation donor and/or staff lists
- Solicitation of prizes for silent auction
10% of net revenues from all events will be allocated towards supporting the highest priorities of Sinai Health System.
Please feel free to contact Sinai Health Foundation’s Events team at email@example.com
. You can also download our Event Toolkit
for more information.