Thanks to our donors, we’ve already done so much:
- Grown our capacity to care for our community by adding six floors and 160,000 square feet of space to our Murray Street Tower at the Mount Sinai Hospital campus.
- Improved how we serve the life-long needs of people living with and rehabilitating from multiple, complex health conditions by building from the ground up the unique, beautiful and healing 'campus of wellness' that personifies the new Bridgepoint Active Healthcare.*
- Reimagined how we provide complex care for our older patients with the newly designed Ben & Hilda Katz Acute Care for Elders Unit (ACE).
- Transformed care for women’s and infants, with state-of-the-art new spaces to elevate our Frances Bloomberg Centre for Women’s and Infants’ Health. Patients are now receiving world-leading care in our David & Stacey Cynamon Mother & Baby Unit, Slaight Family Labour & Delivery Unit, Newton Glassman Charitable Foundation Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and Am Israel Chai Antenatal Care Unit.*
- Improved our patients’ experience with the highly anticipated opening of Mount Sinai Hospital’s new lobby, Stupp/Cohen Patient Education Pavilion and RioCan Food Hall, to help us welcome, guide and support the needs of our more than 10,000 visitors each day, and rising.
- In spring of 2016, we are bringing new life and holistic health to our community with the opening of our new synagogue and the Jay & Barbara Hennick Wellness Gallery.
- In recognition of the generous donors who have made this work possible, the beautiful new Brent & Lynn Belzberg Donor Recognition Centre will highlight the names of those who have invested to advance our patient care and research.
*We are still raising funds to support the cost of these transformational capital projects.
For more information on how you can get involved with Renew Sinai, please contact:
Senior Advancement Director
Sinai Health Foundation
T:416-586-4800 ext. 2076